Sunday, November 17, 2013

Little Bit of Change

 Hey, guys!
        I wanted to give you a quick update on how everything is going and where we are at! As many of you know, I was going to go to Chile for two months with AFS-USA. However, after praying over it and looking over all the details with my family, we decided to not pursue that opportunity. After going over that tough decision, I realized that God really is leading me in another direction that I feel way more confident about and that I am not going to change. That being said, I have been in constant contact with Adventures in Missions, and have decided to participate in one of their two-week missions. I with either be venturing to Guatemala or Nicaragua, and right now it looks like it will be Nicaragua! I am extremely excited about this trip and can't wait to get everything finalized. Right now I am scheduling my final interview for sometime in the next couple weeks. I started fundraising on October 3rd and so far I have raised $696 which is 30% of the way to being fully funded ($2300). Praise God! Thank you all so much for your continued support, and I will be sure to keep you updated in the coming weeks! Fundraising efforts are going to continue to ramp up, and I would love if you would keep me and this trip in your prayers. I love you all, thank you so much! If you have any questions, would like to know more, or would like to support me, send me an email at emory.ferguson@gmail.com or visit http://sendemorytothenations.weebly.com or http://facebook.com/sendemorytothenations

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment